Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Cold

I think i might have a cold which is rare because i never get sick. I doubt it to be the swine flu. I don't think I'm gonna get that. The problem with me getting sick is now everyone in m house is going to get it because if it hits me, its definitely going to hit them. I think i have the strongest immune system in my family. I think my sister is going to be first because i heard her coughing today after i got home. I think my dad will get it after my sister because i spend a lot of time with him. Then my brother and then my mom because spends the least time in the house than the rest of us. So yeah. Its pretty ironic because i was just studying my health course yesterday and then i get a cold. Its pretty crazy. I think i got the cold from my friend because i slept over at his house when he was sick and then slept over there again yesterday and he was coughing so i probably got it from him but my cold should go away soon.

No comments: