Saturday, November 14, 2009

Soccer Game

We finally won our soccer game for the first time and it was our last game. We should have won the others, all we had to do was play like we did today. I think we won because for the first time, i think, our side where the parents and people watching the game cheered us on. Every time we even got close to the goal they started to cheer and then when we scored, every time they got all happy and jumped up and did all of their crazy cheering that i think pumped us up for the next goal. I know it pumped me up to do great and i did. I ran my @$$ off in that game and worked so hard like i always do but this game was a special one. I'm still kind of disappointed that we never won any other game but at least we one once. Its better than none at all.

No comments: