Sunday, December 24, 2006

another day at Mexico

This day was a very special day. Today is the day I got baptized. So before anybody got baptized they had to sit in their seat for at least an hour waiting for the person to stop talking about something in spanish. Except I kept myself entertained with the baby in front of me. I kept that baby quiet out of all the other screaching babys. And then after a while the priest came around to me and put blessed oil on my neck because it was part of the ceramony. And I thought that was it. Then we had to put water on my head and I have a pictuere of it. My dad took a lot of pictures. And then That was it. I got baptised and then we went home. And there was a goat there. It was getting killed. The guy sliced its neck and waited for it to die. And whe it was dead the killer gave the head to the wolf outside. The wolf is very nice though. And then I started to post my blog. And thats it.

1 comment:

Joe Coder said...

Life everlasting for the children, but what about the goat? At least the wolf was happy. It's great that you have a wolf outside the door waiting for goat parts. Don't let him in the house, even if he threatens to "Huff and Puff".

Christmas day in Simi is wonderful. The boys will be home soon to open their packages of coal.

What season and generation of ST are you watching? We've been watching ST TOS Season 2.

Did you get nice presents from Santa Claus? What is his name in Spanish? It wouldn't be Santa.

Merry Christmas. Sounds like you're all having a great time.

Did Anthony break his arm? Stay safe!!

Pippin