Monday, December 04, 2006

westworld


I thought WEST WORLD was a really good MOVIE. It was about robots that got out of control and started to kill people. My friend said it was scary at the end and I thought it was scary too. It was scary because a robot popped out at you with his face all screwed up. And i thought it was a pretty good movie. They also came out with a movie called future world. And these movies are really old too. So I want to see future world and ill tell you about it when I see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, take it easy with the "really old" label. That movie is 2 years younger than me.

The images of what The Gunsliger sees when he's tracking his target is the first use of digital imagery as part of feature film. It took 8 hours of computer processing to create every 10 seconds of his vision.

Anonymous said...

Thought provoking. Very true. wedding dresses with lace sleeves Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Plus Size Wedding Dresses