Monday, December 25, 2006

MEXICO

Another day at Mexico! And tomorrow my family accept for my brother are leaving Mexico. Were abandoning my brother in Mexico. I hope he survives. And after yesterdays baptism we had a party and the people there threw up tons of money into the air. I want to get baptised again because the after party is the best when they throw up money. Oh ya. And they actually just give people money to. And after you get baptised you get godparents and I got the best of the best!!! You should get baptised in Mexico to. It washes away all your sins. YAYAYAYA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOT FAIR! When I was baptised no one threw money at me :)
I spent a lot of the day with my God Parents today. We slept in and then opened presents and then went to my god parents house to eat and hang out. They have 10 kids, not all of them were there but there sure were a lot of people...it was fun.

have a safe trip back and I HOPE Sal survives too. I bet you will miss him while he is gone.

Love you...Merry Christmas

Melinda