Friday, December 22, 2006

Mexico

Today I had huevos con cammarron which means eggs with shrimp oh ya and beans, friholes. I ate it all. But didn't have more. And my brother held the baby pig. Because my grandmother gave it to him by the leg and he took it. I wasn't there at the time. I was reading. I was reading a cool book called Eragon. It rocks. And I went to see bulls and cows. We were suppose to milk the cows but me and my dad slept in like we do every morning. But later my brother and I are going to ride the horses. My dad to and my sister. I'm not sure about my mom. But we'll have to find out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an awesome trip! We just spent 11 hours getting up to Nanny's. Jamey was crushed is the way back seat too. Baby James was good until the last couple of hours - he cried and cried and cried! I just wanted to hold him and cuddle him but I was driving.

Give Sal a birthday hug from us - and bring me home a baby piggy :)

Love you - have a blast

Melinda

Joe Coder said...

The Cows aren't going to milk themselves. Feliz cumpleanos to Sal from all of us Kaufmans. Ursula is having a great time here. We're heading out to the Grifith Observatory today.

I said hi to Bibi and Orson for you. Looks like Orson is snuggling up with a good book.

Have fun.

Joseph and Family.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time. I went to see Ergone yesterday it was a great movie you will have to go see it when you finish the book. tell everyone I said Merry Christmas, And I will come see you guys when you get back.

Love
Uncle Rick