Saturday, December 23, 2006

More days at Mexico


The other day I watched star trek. I actually watched like three or four of the episodes and they were crazy. Find out yourself about what happened in the eposodes. And yesterday I rode a horse like 4 or 5 times and my brother went on their with me too. My brother wanted to ride the horses so many times. And we kept telling him no. And speaking of my brother, its his birthday today he´s 7 years old. Now he has to stop the habbit of sucking his fingers. He was actually suppose to stop a long time ago. Nut my brother is just so crazy. Oh ya about my sister and the horses. She was scared out of her mind!!! And now today she said¨ Dady I want to ride the horse¨. But it already past. Now lets talk about my mom. My mom was scared out of her mind more than my sister was when she saw my dad going on the horse. She was screaming. It was just so very crazy!!! She can´t always yell all the time. But she did. And Mexico is just crazy. But fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell your brother I said happy birthday!!

Uncle Rick