Thursday, May 03, 2007

MYicebreakers

Well today I had a lot pf trouble with MY icebreakers! Well today I was watching a movie and my sister had some of MY icebreaker's! And then my brother and sister had to go to bed and my dad sent me up there to see what was going on. So I quietly did my sneak upstairs. And then into my room. And saw my brother with like 10 or 15 of MY icebreakers on the bed! I couldn't believe it and the room smelt like icebreakers too! And then I did a big tap. And then he saw me. ( did the tap intentionally ). So I went to his bed and took all of MY icebreakers and noticed they were all a little wet. But I didn't care, so I put them back in the box they am in. And then that was it. Oh ya and even when I put the icebreakers back it still felt a little empty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are icebreakers?

Anonymous said...

I think I figured it out...is it the gum that is shaped like ice cubes? I love those - I just popped on in my mouth.