Monday, May 28, 2007

Talent show


My school talent or variety show was actually the some day that I came back from outdoor school so right when I got home I had to eat get dressed in a nice black suit and practice practice practice on my piano so I would be the best piano player there, and I thought I was. We got there early. I think it was at a certain college. Well actually I know it was a college that I performed in. I just don't know which. So when we got to the college early because my dad had to get ready because he would be the person to bring out all the props for every ones performance. First there was an amazing tap dance. It was SO good. It was a girl who did that and she was the only one to tap dance but there were some singers and dancers and one performance was a part of Green acre an old TV show. It was pretty cool. My dad brought out the props for that too. And my dad also brought out the props for someone who did white and nerdy and life is a driving range. The song was actually life is a highway but they sung over the song when it came up. It was pretty good. But favorite person was girl who did 2 dances and sang a song. She was the best. I was the best piano player. I did a boogie woogie in the key of C with a 12 bar blues progression as I made the announcer (my school principle) say. It was pretty cool and funny that she had to say it. I was in the last years talent show too so everybody knew who I was and everybody that saw me said I did the best and there was this one performer from green acre a boy dressed up as a women said I am the best piano player. Some other lady said that I should keep on moving up to become a professional piano and earn some money. I was amazed by that and very proud of myself for doing my boogie woogie at my talent show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to refer to "the person to bring out all the props for every ones performance" with the slightly more lofty title of Stage Manager.

That piano is heavy.