Friday, May 04, 2007

notes

Notes are always a good thing to take notes in class. You can study the notes for a test. It helps you learn the thing your taking notes on because writing something down is always better than just reading it. I don't know why. Maybe its just because you study it more than when you just read it over. Even if you read it a million times, its still great to take notes. It doesn't always have to be about school. I could be about anything. Life. It could be about life. You could use a diary. Or what I am doing right now. I am writing on the computer. It tells about things that just do or experience. Its helping me right know with my language arts grade. I haven't been doing so well in language arts lately. And its working. All this typing is working. I actually getting better grades. And you can express meaning, or feeling and life in writing. It helps in all kinds of different things. But its always good to write notes.

No comments: