Monday, July 06, 2009

Heaslth course

I am taking an online health course so i can take computer programming this year. Now taking this course online is really really boring, but i want to get ahead in my studies so i am taking it. The only boring part about it is the reading and tests. Actually that's all you do, read and take tests. I don't even know why its required to take. I think its really boring and pretty pointless. I mean yeah i have learned some stuff here and there from it, but we paid about $120! Just to take a health course online. Its crazy. We saw other ones for like $300!. Now that's just horrifically unreasonable! Yeah so you read about 40-70 pages in each lesson then take a speed back test at the end of the lesson that actually counts for your grade. I haven't done one yet but i am doing one today and it says its "open book" So it should be easy. So then after all the lessons are completed you take a final exam but you have to get more information about that tests and you don't take it online, you take it in front a person or something. I don't know but we will have to find out. So yeah.

No comments: