Monday, July 27, 2009

Virginia day 5

The wildlife place was cool. I walked in with my aunt, her friend and baby, and two little cousins. We bought a bag of food to feed the animals there. The majority of what they had were goats. But they also had a camel, loose bunny's walking around the park, lemurs, birds, a leopard, deer, ostriches, a bear, a llama, a sloth, and other animals. It was pretty fun. I fed what you were aloud to feed, and you couldn't feed the leopard, birds, sloth, lemurs, porcupines, or the monkeys. I got to feed the deers, goats, ostrich, camel, llama, and bunny's. I pet pretty much everything you could feed except for the ostrich. After we were done at the park, i went to give the ostrich the rest of the food, who before stuck his head in the bag of food, but this time, he stuck his had in there and grabbed the bag and took it and ate it all with the llama. I managed to get the bag back though fortunately. So then that was the fun of that day. The next day i hung around, played the Wii, rode the ATV and shopped with my aunt. Nothing really special. The next day which was yesterday, my other uncle, grandma, and two friends i had from the last time i was here came to the house. We all went river rafting except for one of the friends. It was about 5 miles of river and we had some problems on the river. Well at some points there were little rapids and at the first rapid i wanted to see what it was like so my grandma told me i could get off the canoe and walk in there. Unfortunately, that was a bad idea because the rocks were slippery and they hurt and i kept falling and they kept going up the river, so my uncle in the kayak had to come and rescue me so i got on the front of the kayak and lied there until i got onto the canoe which was crazy. So then later when my uncle got into the canoe and i got into the kayak we went on some rapids and he hit a tree on the rapids so it flipped and everything in there which were a bunch of coolers, sunblock, shoes, bug spray, cans, and other stuff was floating down the river so we all had to gather it all up which was a nightmare, but everything else was okay and we made it out okay. At the end i found a20 dollar bill and a pair of some guys broken shoes. We had to go back and get my sandals but we lost my hat and sunglasses. That was about it for the day. Today i went to the caverns and the whole thing was pretty much stalactites, and stalagmites. It was pretty cool, but at the end it started to get boring because it started to get the same but it was still fun and i took a lot of pictures. So the was the meat of today and that's it.

No comments: