Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The last days of Virginia

Well during some of the last days we went to my grandmas and spent the night there and my uncle was there too. We went to George Washington's house and went all through that and we came back and spent some of the days just hanging around. But i finally got to go to my friend's cabin and spent the night there too and that was really fun even though her brother never really went in the water. He got in the kayak and then started to yell and cry because of the dragonflies scaring him and he wouldn't even move so i tried to climb into the kayak to take him back and i go in but accidentally flipped the kayak and then he started to yell and cry even louder and he was thrashing around so i immediately flipped the boat back again and me and my friend had to push him back. It was hilarious but i was trying not to laugh but it was so funny. He pretty much just hung out with his friend a couple doors down. Me and my friend jumped on the raft in the water, swam, went in the kayaks and later on her friend came and we hung out with her for awhile and they both wore the same swimsuit but my friend's friend never went in the water even though she got in her swimsuit. It was weird. At night after the new friend left me and my friend took the kayaks and went under this super small bridge and we had to throw the life jackets and oars and lay completely flat in our kayaks and swim with our hands. I hit the back of my feet on the bridge by accident but it was still fun. Then they took me home and now its today and i am finally home after about two fun filled weeks in Virginia.

No comments: