Friday, August 07, 2009

Uncle Buck

I watched the movie Uncle Buck the other day and it was so funny. My dad thought it was so funny that he started to cry. He even updated his facebook with something in there from his phone like he always does. But The director of the movie Uncle Buck and The Breakfast Club died the day we watched it which is horrible. He was a great director. I think the Breakfast Club is my dad's favorite movie. He died from a heart attack. So the oldest daughter was definitely really mean. She was cursing a lot and it was just crazy. The other two little kids were not really important to me. The boy did ask a lot of questions at once though. It was pretty funny. The little girl was just bad in school. The parents didn't really mean much in the movie because they pretty much left for the whole movie. But it is a good movie.

No comments: