Monday, August 17, 2009

School

Its almost time for school and i don't like hearing about it because i really don't want to go back already. My friends keep talking about it even though i am in high school and they are in middle school it still gets annoying. my dad and other parents keep talking about it too. But i think high school this year is going to be really hard. With all the projects and homework, and books, and assignments, it will be a nightmare. That means i have to read a lot too because i didn't get my summer reading list but none of my friends did either. I am still wondering if they will make us take a test within the first week about any of the books. That would be messed up. I got new clothes though yesterday. I got blue, red, black, and grey pants. An Element and 2 Volcom shirts. I got to pick out all of my clothes and i was glad because i usually never do. So that's that.

No comments: