Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hat

Ever since i got my haircut i have needed a hat to cover it up because it looks really bad. So Ive been begging my mom to get me one since the day i got my haircut which was two days ago and she always had an excuse as to why she couldn't get me one but today i need it because tomorrow we go back to school and i am definitely going to need a hat before then. This time i need to make sure my brother doesn't get a hold of it because when he wears it on his big head, it bends the hat to make it look stupid and he always brings it to school and loses it and that's not going to happen again. I'm going to be wearing it all the time and hiding it before i go to sleep so he doesn't get it. If i ever see him using it, its coming right up off of his head. He used to hide it in his backpack to which really bothered me and he used to hide it all the time so i need to keep my new hat safe.

No comments: