Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Orientation

Today at my school, we had orientation for all the freshmen going to the school. it was kind of like the first day of school because you went to all of your classes but you only spent about 10 or 15 minutes in them. I knew at least one person in all of my classes and i know a lot of people that aren't in my classes which is cool. That just means i know a lot of people. A lot of people were from my old school. My classes are computer apps, geometry, CP science, honors English, Spanish 1, PE, and TAP which is advisory. I heard that my geometry teacher wasn't so good and now i know why, well its because no one can pronounce her last name, not even herself, and i couldn't understand a word she was saying so i have a feeling i am going to have a really hard time in geometry but other than that its fine. At the end of the day they had hot dogs, water, and chips but i don't like hot dogs so i ate t home and only took a water. That pretty much sums it all up.

No comments: