Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Back home

I thought that when i got back from Virginia that a lot of things would have changed back at home but everything is pretty much the exact same. I still get in arguments with my dad and i still have to get up in the early morning, my siblings haven't changed a bit, and neither has my parents or pretty much anyone. Its pretty weird. I thought i was going to be welcomed home with a huge welcoming kind of thing sorta. i did get the best pie when i got home though. It was so good. It was a chocolate pie with Oreo cookie crust and whipped cream on the top. It was so so so good. I even had some this morning and i don't usually like sweets in the morning but that pie was definitely an exception. I did get to stay up late and watch Hancock if that's how you spell it. And that was pretty cool. So yeah everything is pretty much the same.

No comments: