Friday, August 21, 2009

Life

Life is usually great i think. I don't really know much about life but for me i usually make it the best it can be even in hard times. It hard though when your girlfriend recently broke up with you and that's what happened to me. She was my first true love. I don't really want to get into the details but i am pretty depressed and i cant really fix my depression. I'm sure sooner or later my depression will fade away but the girl that broke up with me didn't talk to me for a week then got her friend to tell me that she just wanted to be my friend. She still likes me though i think. I don't like it when people get other people to break up, they should just do it themselves. But yeah that's pretty much all i got to say on the topic of life. its not much but i think it my be enough.

No comments: