Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st day of school

Well i call this the first day of school because it is for everyone except for the freshmen because people call the orientation the first day of school but i don't because we didn't really do much yesterday but today we worked on stuff. Well pretty much just in geometry and a little in Spanish. Our teachers told us the class rules and stuff because some people didn't go yesterday or they just didn't explain it yesterday. It was pretty boring today and i kept wanting to take a nap but i knew i couldn't because i would get in trouble but i did close my eyes for a little bit. It felt good but i knew i couldn't stay like that for even more than a minute. I got papers for my parents to sign from almost every one of my classes. today wasn't really that exciting. i remember in my elementary school in one of my grades on the first day we got candy and stuff and that was pretty cool but today wasn't exciting. So yeah.

No comments: