Sunday, August 23, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

I finally got to see the whole movie yesterday. It was awesome and my friend came with me and my mom. I missed a lot. Important people got killed that i slept through the first time i saw it. The movie was awesome when you see the whole thing but some parts were a little boring so i was starting to fall asleep during those parts. My friend said that too. It was so crazy though. Its pretty graphic and gory. Still "The Bear Jew" is crazy but funny. I don't know how someone could have came up with a story like that. So many people dying but Brad Pitt or Lieutenant Al Doreine makes it funny. The ending is really graphic. Its just crazy. I think the best parts are when Brad Pitt is in it because they are always funny. So yeah see that movie for sure but i have to warn you its pretty long.

No comments: