Monday, August 24, 2009

glasses

I got my glasses i think on Friday and it is amazing how i can see now. I have gotten glasses before but i lost them and that's why i got new ones. I never really look good in glasses and that's why i waned contacts but my parents wouldn't get them for me. But i don't need to wear my glasses all the time, just in class when i need them, in the movie theaters, or when i am just watching TV or a movie. But i don't think i would ever wear them all the time in public. But when i put on my glasses everything looks so detailed and outside it looks beautiful and i start to notice things that i didn't know were actually there which is weird. my dad got m glasses at on the Internet at like 39dollarglasses.com or something. I don't know id that's the actual web address but i think that's what it is. So yeah.

No comments: