Saturday, August 22, 2009

Inglorious Basterds

I saw this movie, well about an hour of the two and a half hour movie because i went to see it at 11:00 and i kept falling asleep. But i think i saw all the crazy parts because that movie was crazy. there was definitely a lot of killing in that movie. Well maybe not all of the crazy parts but the shooting was loud so that woke me up. I wished i could have seen the whole movie because it was so funny. People laughing woke me up to because they were laughing so hard. That movie was hilarious. It was pretty much a Jew gang kind of thing called the basterds and the bear Jew was crazy. He might have been my favorite because he would hit the wall with a bat and then bat the Nazis to death and that was just inhumane. But that is of course why they call him the bear Jew. The movie was separated into chapters and each one was funny. Now i didn't see much so all i can say is i want to see that movie.

No comments: