Monday, August 10, 2009

Soak City

Over my weekend vacation i went to stay at a hotel and walk to Medieval Times with my family and then some friends. Then the next day we all went to soak city except for my friend's dad. That was really fun. You could get tubes to rent but all the places you could use a tube they had them there for free. But sometimes they would run out or you would have to wait in line to get a tube. So if you rented one you would always have one and you could go strait to the line. But we didn't rent any tubes. We just used the ones they had for free. It was really fun. So we first went on the lazy river where you have to use a tube or walk. The lifeguards said you couldn't swim. Then i went on the mat slide and raced my brother who got a head start but i won in the end. Then we went on the white slide and used a tube in there. Then we ate lunch outside of the gates. Then we came back in and played in a mini park at soak city and then i went on a body slide. There were three of them and they were the biggest rides there. There was a yellow spinning one. A red wavy one and a red super steep drop. I was in the red line because there was a yellow line next to me and i wanted to go on the drop. So they called for anyone on the drop and i was the only one to raise my hand so i got to cut a lot of people to go on it. And then i went on it and it was crazy, scary, and fun. I loved it. I wanted to go on again but the line took forever in the first place so i didn't. So then i went in the wave pool for a very long time and then we went home. It was really fun.

No comments: