Saturday, August 15, 2009

The warriors

The Warriors was an awesome movie. I thought it was only a game though because my best friend had it until my dad told me it was a movie. So usually my mom falls asleep during movies but she didn't fall asleep during this one which means it is one of the best movies ever. It definitely was. Its a movie about a lot of different New York gangs but mainly on the warriors. The warriors was a really small gang but they were definitely extremely strong but some of their members got killed or arrested. Some were stupid too. The whole movie was about how almost every gang was going after the warriors because they thought they shot Cyrus, "the one and only". Everyone should definitely see that movie. I want the game really bad now. Its supposed to very good. So go see the warriors.

No comments: