Friday, July 24, 2009

Virginia

The plane ride to Virginia was six hours but i guess it didn't really seem like it because they had a TV on which they played the Simpson's, time warp, Monsters vs Aliens and those were all entertaining. They also played music videos. Those were OK. I listened to about 2-4 songs on my MP3 and ordered a sprite and ate all of my Pringles. When i sat down though on the plane, the guy next to me looked Chinese and he couldn't talk to anyone i guess because he didn't speak English but he had a blue surgeon' mask. It was so weird and a bit freaky. when i took out my phone he put his hand on it and rubbed the screen with his thumb and i guess he was just looking at the time like i was but he had just looked at his watch so i don't know it was weird. He also touched my sprite which was weird. The whole plane ride was pretty much weird. But it didn't seem as long as i thought it would be. So my uncle picked me up at the airport and the ride to the restaurant was an hour but still it didn't seem as long, maybe it was because we talked the whole way. So i rode the 4-wheeler when we got there because i love that thing. Whenever i go i want one for home but i know i cant get one because there isn't anywhere to ride it at home. But we went to lunch with my aunt and her friends and my two little cousins and i ate like 2 dinners. It was good, i had crab cakes and my cousins food which i finished off for him had pasta and butter. So i have ridden the 4-wheeler everyday since i have been here. I played pool with myself and pinball at my uncle's parents house across the field. It was fun. I ate all the salt water taffy at my aunt's house and my uncle's parents house had more and they all good kinds. I didn't try the licorice though so i don't know about that one but i didn't think it would be good so i didn't try it. But i am about to go to a wildlife museum right now so here i go.

No comments: