Friday, July 03, 2009

Adventures

So everything i have been doing from the start of my traveling summer, until the end of it should be an adventure but everything through today this summer so far as been an adventure. Yesterday i came back from New Jersey. We went on the airplane Wednesday but there was a rainstorm with lightning and thunder and the plane couldn't fly through that so we were waiting until it ended and that drained our gas so we had to go back and fill up the plane and then we took off and missed our flight in New Jersey. So we stayed and extra day and went all around New york City. It was crowded with so many people. There was on and off rain pour but that wasn't too bad. I rode the subway a lot. I was getting really annoyed on the airplane ride back to California because my ears were hurting really bad and i was chewing gum but that just made my jaw tired and that started to ache and it still aches now very surprisingly. So then i got back slept and i woke up from my siblings i guess being excited to see me back home. Then i ate breakfast and went on my way with my mom and sister to go see my uncles new house. We actually went there to get my dad's sunglasses that he left there but while i was there i went with my uncle to the beach where there were sand dunes and we rented a dune buggy. It was awesome in the buggy. We went down really steep hills and went pretty fast. So then we returned from that trip to my uncles and now i am watching there will be blood.

No comments: