Monday, June 29, 2009

New York day # 8

Well its Day 8 as i explained at the top apparently. Funny! So today i got to chop more wood. We actually hiked in the rain first. Well i got up before anyone and saw that grandma was making up some brownies and next to that a bowl of chocolate, and i love chocolate. So i asked her if i could lick the bowl and she let me have it and when i was done my friends dad saw it and said what was i eating and i told him grandma let me have it so he told grandma not to do that. We didn't eat the brownies today sadly but ill tell you, that chocolate i licked off the bowl was so good. I knew i would be caught, but i couldn't turn down the chocolate. How could anyone, doesn't everyone like chocolate, or should like chocolate at least. Then we hiked in the rain. I was leaning up on a tree and when i did all the water from it fell on me, i thought it was pretty funny. That happened on a bridge over bog which i got to walk on again and it was pretty cool. My friend walked on it and his shoe fell off again. That was funny. After that we got home and chopped wood. Now believe this, i turned down driving a car for chopping wood! That's crazy but splitting wood is fun to me. It gains muscle and its fun to actually split huge thick logs like the ones i split. After that we made a fire and that was cool because we roasted smores again. so we had a really good day. Oh and i also taught our new friend how to play clocks by cold play on the piano. That was fun. So that's our wonderfully filled day!

No comments: