Sunday, June 07, 2009

Disneyland

I went to Disneyland with my school yesterday and we had to be at the buses by 6:30 and i got there at that time so i kind of barely made it and everyone was in the bus. So when we got there my group wanted pictures so we took some then we went strait to space mountain. Yeah everything we went on was pretty fun except for it a small world but that was OK too because i got all of the front row to pretty much lay down. I think we went all everything we wanted o go on except for the Finding Nemo Submarines because the line was way to long. Sometimes we split up because i wanted to go on a ride that they didn't want to go on but they wanted to go on something i didn't want to go on so we did that with teacups and roger rabbit. I went on RR and they went on teacups. But that was near the end. My friend came himself around 12:00 and we went on big thunder railroad but without them but i came back. My friend waited for his friends to finish while i went to my group. I bought ice cream, gummy worms, sprite, pizza, pasta, and a different soda, and a huge lollipop, and probably other stuff. At the end we watched the parade and went home. I was in a group with all lower grade girls which kind of sucked but i still had fun. That's all that matters. So obviously i did many other things than what i explained but i cant explain it all.

No comments: