Thursday, June 11, 2009

last night

Last night i had my last band concert and it was for i guess parents and whoever came. The band and and choir people got awards. I got two of them i forgot what the first one was for but the second one was the best section which was the percussion which i was obviously in. The concert was kinda boring and i didn't really want to go but i had to. So after that i wanted to watch some TV because i did do good in the performance i guess so i asked my dad and he said no! I cant believe it actually i can but it was annoying that he had to say that. He said because i had to finish my reading requirement which i would have finished today anyways, so i just was reading until about 11:45 then i went to sleep. I got to page 500 so i am almost done. So yeah.

No comments: