Friday, June 05, 2009

donut

Well my brother went to the donut shop with his own money and i wanted to go but my dad didn't let me and i don't know what the reason was, I'm pretty sure there was no reason, but i asked for the twisty one, or if they didn't have, a dozen wholes, the reason i wanted to go with him was because i wanted to pick my donut because i knew my brother wouldn't get m the right one. As it turned out i was right. So whenever there are donut in the house, there's going to be arguing.  So of course there was and i tried not to be a part of it, but my brothers friend, which I'm not to fond of(kinda chubby), came in and started to beg for donuts, so my brother gave him one. Which i thought was really mean, so i told my brother why he gave that to him, he said because he thought mom had to lose wait and she wouldn't want it anyways, and i was thinking in my head, WOW. But of course when i saw my brother's friend he was definitely eating that donut. So i don't know why but my brother got a free extra donut which me, my brother, and dad all shared. So when my brother told me about mine and which one it was, he said it was a cinnamon roll one, and i said that's not the one but oh well thanks for getting them anyways. So then after dinner, since my brother's was ripped or something, he took mine and that's when i got kinda mad because of course he can do that because all of them are technically his since he bought them. But i just had to take his which was good. I didn't care if it was ripped. So i don't know what happened to my dads or if he even got one. Same with my sister. Oh well i finished my donut this morning.

No comments: