Monday, June 15, 2009

Basketball Diaries

I saw Basketball Diaries a couple days ago and i thought the movie was kind of short. Its about this guy who does a lot of drugs and he does it with his friends and stuff and its about how they get really messed up. Horrible things happen to almost everyone and the main character goes through a lot when he is getting forced to stop doing drugs and he drools and has weird dreams and he writes in is his little diary book about all the stuff that happens to him. The movie is based on a true story and i think the movie was made from the journal that the main character wrote in. So i don't know if i really like the movie because it was really weird but oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks