Tuesday, June 09, 2009

reading log

I stored all of my thousand pages I'm supposed to read every quarter until now when its due on the 12. I guess i wasn't reading enough over the the days that passed by. I thought i was but then again there was that feeling that i wasn't. So i guess that second feeling was right so i just had to finish a book yesterday and i need to finish the other book I'm reading by Friday and its glass so it shouldn't be that hard. I'm already about 200 hundred pages into that book and the other one i finished yesterday was the godfather which had 446 pages so i know I'm going to make it and finish. I mean I'm going to have to if I'm to get an all A report card which is what I'm working toward and almost to. So i think i should be able to do it. We will see.

No comments: