Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rubik's Cube

I got a Rubik's cube about 2-4 days ago because i asked my dad for it awhile ago and he ordered it on the Internet so it came about 2-4 days ago and its really hard to figure out. I have tried looking up ways to solve it but i don't understand what they are telling me about it because the Rubik's cube turns too fast for me too see and they are talking about algorithms and stuff that is really confusing but i have completed sides but separately. Right now i have the orange side done but i want to get 2 at once but that is super hard because whenever i try doing that it messes up the side i have done and then i don't know how to put it back so what i a doing now is experimenting by turning the cube in different scenarios and then putting the orange back together again in case i have the same scenario with a different side i will know how to fix it but its still really hard. I guess ill just have to figure out how to complete the cube on my own and see if i do. It isn't that frustrating because i think its fun solving side because its like something i have to do but its hard so its fun.

No comments: