Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Love New York

Well my start of new york was pretty weird. I don't know where to start. Well when we first came i had the best pizza ever and i called it heaven and it definitely was heaven. But then there was at least 20 hours of driving to Pennsylvania to visit my friends cousin. It was fun there, i slept on the couch, jumped on the trampoline, had a party and played rock band all night. Then it was time to leave there so we visited his grandfather who is really old and called me his grandson! It was pretty funny. But then we went to breakfast with him, and he didn't complain as much as when he did after but we dropped him off at his apartment. Then we had about 10 hours of driving top the airport to drop off the rental car and get into his grandmas car and i am currently at her house. It was about 8 hours of driving from the airport to the house which is in the woods. It is a really nice place, a little small but nice. I slept upstairs on an airbed and my friend sleeps upstairs on a regular bed and i like my bed a lot better. Well when i was on the trampoline at Pennsylvania i hurt my back and it hurt for about two of three days after that and it hurts a tiny little bit right now but i am doing just fine. So at the house there is a Beebe shotgun and a ping pong ball table which is really fun to use and that's usually what i play with with my friend. We have a board set up and targets to shoot at on the board. Today we went fishing and we didn't catch any fish but i guess it was a little bit fun casting out. We went on the play set after that. Then we went into a trail then wondered off from the trail and that's when it started to get rough. We were going through trees and branches and plants and i don't thing we hit any poison ivy. WE had like 5 sticks that we picked up but they all broke while we were whacking things, i only got to keep about half of a stick but it was still a good stick to carve. Before that we went hiking further from the house though and got sticks to carry back home, and i carved that and sanded it down and its really really smooth. So while we were hiking after we went fishing when we went off the trail we were looking for the road where the grandma would pick us up i got whacked by plants, sticks, branches and got hit by rocks, my shoe actually fell off when it got stuck in mud and that kind of sucked because both of my shoes actually fell off. After that i had a bee following me and i freaked out a little bit. When we were walking up my feet were getting stuck in piles of branches. One time i got stuck and a branch stuck into my rib which didn't hurt as much as it was supposed or would seem like because of the adrenaline so yeah and after that we got up the hill and got into the car to go home, shoot the rifle and play some ping pong. The computer i am using is really slow but it is enough to use at least. OH and there is a piano in the house i use and its definitely needs some tuning. I told the grandma it needed to be tuned and she said well why its been tuned a year ago! And then i said yeah it definitely needs to be tuned but now i am doing good so no more hurt. That's a little summary of my time spent on the vacation so far. I should be able to post tomorrow.

No comments: