Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lake Havasu

I just got back from Lake Havasu and it was so hot. I have never been in such heat before in my life. At least i don't think i have. it was a record breaking heat for July and it was burning. I have a sunburn pretty much everywhere. Me and my friend surfed on the shore with his boogie board and surfboard and went on the boat which was really fun. It was his family's boat. We went really fast and got really good airtime on it. We pretty much just did that Friday and Saturday because we arrived on Thursday and left today, Sunday. They own a house in Havasu. It was really cool inside and really hot outside. In the truck it was cold. They drank a lot of beer. I slept on the bottom bunk. I didn't know having a boat was so much work though. But it was worth the work or sure. So yeah. There's pretty much what we did in Havasu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!