Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1 year of bloging

I counted just now the months I've been blogging and its been 12 months which means I've been blogging for a year now. Isn't that amazing? well it is to me. All that time writing things down on the computer. A year! its crazy! Who spends that much time on the computer. Oh ya, my dad. He does it every day. He only stops to eat work out and sleep. He does it a lot. But he is extremely good at it. He set this whole thing up for me. So I'm thankful. But still a year of blogging. Now I want a myspace. Man I wish. My dad won't let me have one. He has one. That should be the next thing om hos mind. Everyone in my class is trying to get me to have a myspace. They all are surprised that I don't have one but my dad does. Maybe sometime. But this is not about myspace. its about the 1 year of blogging and I'm do proud and happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Committing to anything for a full year is notworthy. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Great work Michael. I know I've enjoyed checking out your blog. It's nice to keep up with what you're up to. Rossi is right, keeping up anything for a year is a tough commitment, good work.

Looking forward to seeing you in July!

UJ

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Great job - see you soon :)