Monday, June 04, 2007

cat and mouse


Today our cat managed to find a mouse. Well I did. I found it walking up to the bathroom up to my cat and it just lied there on the cat. Like it was the mouse's mom or something. Right on its paw it lied but then my cat hit it away after like a few minutes or so. It did fight it for like a minute and then walked away not caring about it. The mouse was a fat and cute one to me. I wanted to keep him or her. I'm not sure. I don't even know if its a mouse. I think it is. I named it too. I named it Mick. But after my dad was done taking pictures, he got a baggie and picked it up with the baggie by the tail and threw it as hard as he could across the street. Don't know were he is now. He or she was a cute fella though. Oh and my vat's name is Bebe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have been catching mice like crazy around here. The cats caught one and Jamey caught 2 or 3! Today we dissected rats in class...it was wicked cool!