Friday, June 08, 2007

David Blaine

David Blaine is a a street magic performer as you might know. Maybe you don't. He's crazy. The street is his stage. He dies card tricks, mind tricks, ripping off chicken's heads off and putting them on tricks. And coin tricks. And super duper scarily freaky tricks. I made that up. Not the chicken thing though. He really does the chicken thing. And he ripped out his heart once (http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Vr7dTo_0lo). I've always looked in to magic. Its pretty fun. I can float magically. I showed my friends that once. And they were surprised. It was so cool on how they reacted because it was the first time doing it in front of an audience. Well what I call an audience. But you should see David Blaine movies or on youtube doesn't matter to me. Its not my choice. But I prefer movies. There much better.

No comments: