Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dads birthday

Today was my dads birthday. He had to go to a meeting on his birthday for like 5 hours. Literally. I'm not exaggerating. And then when he came back, we had a feast with my grandma and the rest of the family. We had salmon rice peal and salad. But I had a chicken pot pie because I hate salmon. I've tried it like 5 times and tried to like it but it was never for me. So I had a chicken pot pie. I love those. I have them like everyday though. But its better than salmon. So after that my dad opened all of his presents. He got a Hawaiian button down shirt. It rocks. Its so cool. He also got a black shirt with pants that he didn't want and a mini desktop pool table that he didn't want. And he got sneakers from me and a painted piggy bang ATV. So I guess you would call it an ATV bank. He got that from my little sister. And Then we had cake and Ice cream. And that was the end of the day.

No comments: