Monday, June 11, 2007

magic

What magic is to me is illusion. Maybe that's what everybody thinks. Or it may be just the truth. I can levitate though. I like to do it a lot. People get freaked out by it too. But that's what I'm mostly trying to do. Or I'm just trying to impress them. Probably impress them. But I like to levitate magically. I did it in the mirror first to see if I could do it and I freaked myself out. It was scary. But now I can do it really high. I showed my friend how to do it and he tried but he couldn't do it. It doesn't take that much practice for me. But maybe for you. A magician never reveals his or her tricks. Or maybe they do. I didn't look up how to do on the Internet. I did that after. I knew how to see how they did it. But Its not all about levitating. But I think that's my favorite on though. Its pretty cool. But I think many people like magic anyways.

No comments: