Saturday, June 02, 2007

the most inportant thing in nature

Well I learned this at outdoor school. And before you read on past the part you are reading, I would like you to post a comment of what you think the most important thing in nature is. ............... Good. Now the most important thing in nature was our thing to figure out in the four days we were there at outdoor school. We have a box that if you found something on a curriculum hike that you wanted to out in the box, you would ask to put it in the box and say out loud what the meaning was to put that thing in the box. Not everybody put something in the box. But I know I did. I put a fossil that was on fossil hill. It was a nice one too. I forgot what the meaning was because somebody else told it for me. I didn't really have a meaning. And I didn't know that you had to have a meaning for it either until someone put a feather in there. But then at the end of all hikes on the Chumash hike I talked about we found out what it was. Are you ready!!! Are you ready for this!!! I don't know, are you ready!!! Well here it comes Its all the connections in nature. Like a bird poo to a bird poo to a bird feather. The bird poo came out of the bird that held the feather. And there you go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a large number of important things in nature. The ability to eat, breath, heal, evolve, think, the utility of all the senses... It's difficult for me to choose one that is the most important. I pick procreation. Without it, life cannot sustain itself. It is the basis for how species continue and change over time.

Anonymous said...

Bird poo is the most important thing in nature? Man, I missed that one by a wide margin.

Homo Superior said...

birdpoop to a feather is an example!

Anonymous said...

I think that bees are very significant in nature. Without bees, there would be no cross pollination. Without pollination, we would not have many of the fruits, vegetables, and flowers that we now have.