Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fair

I went to the fair yesterday with my dad and i brought my friend but i pretty much just used my dad as a ride to get there even though he brought our whole family and had fun too. i got him some kettle corn that he said was the best kettle corn that he has ever had. I saved like half the bag for him. The fair is open today and my friend that i took yesterday is there right now. I was there yesterday until about 11:30 and had tons of fun because i knew almost everyone that was there which was really cool. The wristbands to go on every ride were $30 and i didn't want to pay that much so when my friend was leaving she gave me hers and took off carefully to make sure that there was still some stickiness so it would stay on. I even got one for my friend that i took from my friend but he got his ripped off of his wrist by a guy working a ride and that was really messed up. I went on almost every ride there except for the one that my friend got his wristband ripped of because i didn't want mine ripped off obviously. But i went a ride that goes really high up and then drops you down super fast and its called the super shot and i went on it like 20 times with my friends. It was really fun.

No comments: