Sunday, September 20, 2009

Warriors

I have the Warriors game and it is really fun. I finally got to play it last night when my sister, mom, and dad were out eating somewhere for my Mom's birthday while i was babysitting my brother. Me and my brother played it on 2 player and it was fun but sometimes it would go to split screen when my brother wasn't in the same place as i was in the game. That gets really annoying. So then my dad called to check up on us and i said we were playing the warriors and apparently my brother isn't aloud to be around me while i am playing story mode. He can only fight me on the mini games kind of thing. He says there is some inappropriate stuff for my brother so he isn't aloud to watch. So i sent him upstairs to watch TV and he went and i beat the level i wanted too and then my dad got home and we watched JOJO Dancer. But in the warriors you can punch and spray people in the eyes with spray paint, command your team to wreck things and beat up the other gangs. You can even mug people and you get money from that. You can also pick locks and go in stores and steal money but an alarm goes off and the police come and arrest you but when you get arrested, your team un-cuffs you and then you fight the police off. You can even pick things up and throw them at people or other places to distract the other gang members. You can even tag. It is really fun so i think you should play this game if your up to it.

No comments: