Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today

So today i was supposed to get up at 8:30, but i kind of slept through my alarm so that was kind of troublesome. The reason why i had to get up so early was because of my 10:30 soccer game which i was supposed to be at at 10:00. So my dad called me a lot and i didn't answer the phone so he sent my mom to wake me up apparently but i woke up before she got there. Everyone was at my brother and sisters running meet and we only had one working car. My dad's car's engine was kind of broken i think. So he sent my mom from the meet! That's pretty crazy i guess but i had to get up and, eat and dress for soccer and i am kind of slow in the morning because i am tired in the morning. So i got to my soccer game, which we lost but played harder than he!!. I am the best goalie on our game. Our coach told us it was our best game played all season and it definitely was. We are definitely improving each game. So when i got home, i took a nap then got up did some homework then read and now i am blogging here. So that's how it went so far.

No comments: