Tuesday, September 01, 2009

School with haircut

Okay so i arrive a school and go to hang out with my friends and they are like WHOA! You got a haircut and i said yeah and that's what pretty much happened with everyone i knew they there and i know like half of the people there. So then later on I'm talking to my friend in my computer apps class because we were aloud to at that time and he sits like two seats away horizontally so pretty everyone in between is looking at me and it was crazy and then my friend said i looked like a squirrel and that nickname actually kind of started in seventh grade and now its starting up again. People were saying i didn't really look like a squirrel and then they're like oh yeah he kinda does and its just weird because i don't look like a squirrel. But my friends of course didn't like it because it looked much better when it was long. Some people didn't even recognize me until later. my English teacher didn't recognize me. She came up to my desk and whispered to me that she didn't recognize me and that she really liked my haircut and i thought i was int trouble so I'm glad i wasn't.. My other friend said he was going to shave it all off and that's just crazy so yeah, yesterday was crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you need to send us a picture of your new haircut.

UJ