Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I just died in your arms tonight

I have a funny story about this song. Actually i didn't even know it was a song until a very long time after i heard it. Ok to i was at my friends house and he was having a fire pit and i don't remember if i slept over that night but i doubt it. So i grabbed two sticks and i like to drum so i started to drum on the metal pit and my friend started singing and rapping and it was funny and we were having fun and so he starts to sing, "you just died in my arms tonight" and that's pretty much the opposite of the real song which i just found out now. But i figured out it was a song months, maybe years after he sung it. I thought he was just making it up and so i start to sing with him and then i hear it on the radio or something and i start to laugh kind of and it was really funny to me but cool. I guess now i like the song so you should look it up on YouTube.

No comments: