Sunday, September 06, 2009

Go Carting

OK so i went go carting with my dad yesterday after his fraternity meeting and it was super fun. The only kind of annoying part was the sock you had to put on because it went over your nose and that was really annoying but i got past it. The people could control the go cart's speed with a remote which was pretty smart and in the very beginning a girl crashed really hard into the wall and i almost crashed into her because it was pretty close to me and the wall flung out too which was crazy. The noise was super loud. It was kind of scary. I didn't get the hang of driving those until almost the very end though but it still was super fun. I was second to last because the person who crashed got dead last so i did pretty good. I learned to kind of swerve around the corners later on and that was pretty cool. The carts went really fast. I really want to do it again. So yeah. Oh and we went at K1 speed which is indoor racing so if you ever get the chance go there.

No comments: