Friday, July 30, 2010

Black Dynamite

I saw this movie called Black Dynamite 2 days ago and it was hilarious! I don't know if you've ever heard of it but its a parody of Black action movies from the past I think. Its about how Black Dynamite's brother gets killed and Black Dynamite has to avenge him and he kills a lot of people to do it. He has a little team with him too and crazy stuff happens and there are a lot of fighting scenes. Its definitely rated R because of the nudity and sex and drugs in it and language and violence. Probably everything! It was hilarious though. It might even be my favorite movie, but I am a big fan of movies so every movie that I see might as well be my favorite. I highly recommend this movie unless you are sensitive to all the rated-R related stuff that happens in it. I would definitely watch it again if I had enough time to spare for a re-watch of the movie! Black Dynamite to me is pretty much a Black Chuck Norris except Black Dynamite would kick Chuck Norris' butt!

No comments: