Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pull Up Bar

My dad got me a pull up bar but you can so much more than just pull ups with it. You can do push, ups, pull ups (obviously), sit ups, abdominal work and pretty much anything actually! Its so great. my friend had a pull up bar that screws into his wall and I used it every time I went to his house which was a lot. Mine can easily detach because it has this bar thing on it than goes onto a weird sticking out thing above my door and when I use it the outer arm things push against the wall which pushes against the bar on the top. Its really hard to explain but that's the best I could do. Anyway sometimes I hang on it and make my arms in a 90 degree angle and hang there which works out biceps and abs. I can feel it. I use it for extra working out because I go to the gym everyday. I'm hoping to get a six pack (but isn't every guy). Every guy wants a six pack, but not everyone works toward it. I'm kind of scrawny so that's why I work out a lot. I'm actually hoping to get one by sophomore year, but that is so very unlikely! Anyway, wish me luck.

No comments: